Comes cheap rather than spending 1000s of bucks for a developer to create a support base. I’m are aware there area few open source options available, however still WordPress makes everything simple with nice support and straightforward to use compared to alternative popular CMS.
The themes listed below area picked primarily based upon the popularity. If anyone has any suggestions, please let ME apprehend via comments.
Wikeasi is a simple looking, clean, and intuitive wiki theme that packs quite a punch with loads of custom WP functionality including table of content generators, a referencing system, auto-complete search facilities, ample navigation menu areas, and a heap more.
Recommended WordPress Themes : Top Best 12 Amazing Wedding Photography WordPress Templates
Support Desk – A Responsive Helpdesk Theme
Responsive Knowledge Base & FAQ WordPress Theme
Perfect solution any product or service support, fast and easy to set up. Clean and intuitive responsive design with lot of features including live search, faq posts, contact form, cutom widgets, shortcodes
iKnowledge – Knowledge Base / Wiki WordPress Theme
iKnowledge is a slick knowledge base WordPress theme. iKnowledge features a fresh and clean design, focusing more on the content. It also comes with a rating system and post view counter to help you track article performance.
The homepage is fully widgetized, which means you can control the elements in the homepage from WordPress widget area.
Knowledge Base – A WordPress Wiki Theme
- Knowledge Base is a Premium WordPress Theme for Wiki and Knowlege Base Websites. It is a clean and feature rich solution to provide support knowledge to your customers. It is really easy to setup and requires no additional plugins.
- Responsive Layout — Knowledge Base Theme is built in Twitter Bootstrap and it looks awesome on big screens as well as on small screen mobile phones and tablets.
- Search Engine Optimized — This theme is fully hand coded and its HTML is written keeping in mind your sites good ranking on search engines. The theme has good use of h1,h2,h3 tags. The primary contents are above the secondary contents in markup. Various widgets in sidebar and footer provide very good internal site linking.
KnowHow – A WordPress Knowledge Base/Wiki Theme
- Let me know, if I missed any cool knowledge base WordPress theme via comments.
This website runs on the Genesis framework
Genesis empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.Whether you're a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go. It's that simple - start using Genesis now!
Take advantage of the 6 default layout options, comprehensive SEO settings, rock-solid security, flexible theme options, cool custom widgets, custom design hooks, and a huge selection of child themes ("skins") that make your site look the way you want it to. With automatic theme updates and world-class support included, Genesis is the smart choice for your WordPress website or blog.
Latest posts by Lucernas Adrian (see all)
- High PageRank Dofollow Blogs with CommentLuv Enabled - December 3, 2013
- How to Download Your Entire Facebook Photo Albums To Your Computer - December 2, 2013
- How to Choose Between a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog Or a Remotely Hosted Blog on Blogger or WordPress.com - November 18, 2013